I got a positive pregnancy test this morning.
This is our fifth cycle, the last of our frozen embryos. I've been terrified from the start that this last attempt might not work and I even had a small panic attack one evening in bed last week where I could hardly breathe and my heart was beating hard with the fear of failure.
Last night I found it hard to sleep and both Rob and I tossed and turned until it was time to get up and test. Scary stuff. It seemed to take ages for a line to appear, we both looked at it and thought it was negative. And then it appeared.
I'm still scared. Don't get me wrong I'm over the moon but would call myself cautiously optimistic. We've been here before and until some time passes without anything bad happening I'll be on tenterhooks. Please, please, please let this be the one.
So until further notice. I am pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment