It's official - Rob has finally succumbed to Potter Madness!! Hooray! After years of watching me read the books and see some of the movies, Rob has finally decided to read them. I think it's all the hype surrounding the final book which has just come out which has prompted him to join the party. He finished the first book this morning and so tonight was the first of many 'Harry Potter Nights' where we stuck pizza in the oven and snuggled up on the sofa to watch the first movie. It was great! As it got dark outside we sat with the lights off, candles burning and magic on the TV and towards the end a storm came over with lighting and thunder outside - awesome!It also means I'll get to see the rest of the films as I've only seen the first couple. Of course it also means that by the time the paperback version of the last book comes out, we're both going to be fighting to get to it first - me! me! me! I can't stand hard-backed fiction so even though the last book is out I can't bring myself to buy it and will have to wait for a bit longer to find out exactly how it all ends. All the others HP's I have are paperback so I can only complete the set with another paperback. (I know! I know! But reading is relaxing and holding a big heavy hard-back book isn't!! I just can't do it!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment