It's official - out of the blue came a global e-mail saying that the VR e-mails would arrive this morning. And sure enough half an hour later a tell-tale beeping around the office signalled another global round of e-mails. Sighs of disappointment from some of the team and secretive silences from others but what was this? An e-mail with 'VR and SUCCESSFUL OUTCOME' on the title of mine?! Oh my goodness!! I've been offered VR!!!
I can't tell you how pleased I am about this - I am absolutely over the moon. All the stress of the last few weeks has just rolled away and I feel like an enormous weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I thought that given this situation I'd be nervous and scared about the future - fearful about searching for a new job and uncertainty over what to do next but I just feel joy. I feel like it's the next stage in my life. I don't know what it's going to be or where it's going to take me and I don't know what I'm going to end up doing. But after 13 years in the same place I know for sure that this is the right thing for me to do and the right time to do it. How absolutely wonderful!! :)
1 comment:
Yeay! Hooray!
Hannah x
Post a Comment