
I'm actually really excited about my Hen night - or rather 'Girls Night Out' which is what I'm calling it. I've never been a big fan of Hen Nights - they scare me slightly even though I've actually been to some which have been excellent fun.
Mine is happening on Friday 13th which could be a bad sign and it looks like there will be 13 of us so it really will be a last supper! It's all family girls so will be a real giggle. I'm hoping they won't have too many surprises up their sleeves and so the theme is 'Saints and Sinners' so everyone has to wear head-gear. I figure whatever they throw at me I won't be the only one looking daft!!
Still after thinking I wouldn't actually have a hen night - this sounds like fun and I'm really looking forward to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment