Tuesday, 12 September 2006

Less than 6 weeks to go..

In just over 5 weeks time I'll no longer be Miss H but Mrs H - how strange is that? When we got engaged last year it seemed like ages until the wedding - well it was over a year to go. And here we are with less than 6 weeks left until we tie the knot. Where does time go?

So lots to do. I should be running around like a headless chicken but it's all kind of under control and no panic needed. I can't wait, it should be a wonderful day with all my family and friends around me. Everyone I love there. And then honeymoon for 4 weeks. How lucky are we?

Thank you God!

Sarah.x

1 comment:

God, Love, Life and Rugby said...

4 WEEKS HONEYMOON!!!!
Jealous or what.
Where are you off to!!
H x