Thursday, 11 May 2006

Nice to catch up

My mate Lis from uni rang me this evening. I have a great relationship with Lis, she lives miles away from me and we hardly ever see each other. And we can go for months without being in contact. Just this week we've exchanged a couple of e-mails and bingo she gives me a call. It was wonderful to catch up and just to have a really good girly chat on the phone. I met Lis at uni and she is probably my closest friend who knows me loads, even though we don't really share our lives by being together these days.

I'm getting married in October so we had plenty to talk about that and it will be brilliant to see Lis when she comes to the wedding. I'm hoping we can catch up over the summer too beforehand which would be nice.

I'm so lucky to have such a great mate - no matter how much time passes we can always just chat as if it has been five minutes.

No comments: