Something means take a photo, or write an entry in my blog, do something creative such as begin my patchwork quilt, finish the fabric advent calendar or make some different cards or simply bake something nice. I know there's no way on earth I will keep it up every day especially when I'm late home from work after a tough day, but if I aim to do it every day and achieve it at least once a week then it will be interesting to see the outcome.
Today I have taken a photo of my new favourite necklace which is called 'Lady of the Manor' and is a vintage French key. It's very cute and made by Danielle Butler of 'Cutie Pie Jewellery.'
Also I've been doing some more card-making today. I haven't really made any for years, ever since I made all the stationary for my wedding. I think making 140 invitations, church service booklets, name plates for the tables, table names, table plans etc. etc. stretched my patience with working with card/paper for a while. So it's kind of nice to do it again. Even if I am badly out of practice. Here is a birthday card for my Uncle who is a fan of Bath Rugby.
And a wee anniversary card.

No comments:
Post a Comment