I don't have much time to blog - I should be packing my case as we're off to France on holiday tomorrow (YAY!) - but I just wanted to record how I'm feeling right now. I said my goodbyes to Srila a few hours ago as I'm on holiday now and she goes back to India on Saturday. I'm not sure when or if I will see her again and so it was really sad saying goodbye. I would have got the chance to go to India in the next year to work in her office for a week but as I'm leaving in November that won't happen now. So it's only if I visit on my own on holiday one day that I'll see her and Atlanta again. When Srila arrived back in June I didn't really know what to expect. As she is from a completely different culture I think I just hoped to get to know her better and to understand how she thought and worked a bit more, but one thing I never expected was to make such a good friend. There was something about Srila that clicked and got on really well with her.
It's sad to say goodbye. I guess I should think of how lucky I have been to have the chance to meet Srila and Atlanta and get to know them. The week in Coventry and the trip to Warwick were good times and great memories! So here's to good friends! I'll just have to make sure I stay in touch after I leave work and plan in a holiday to India one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment