Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Holi-holidays!

Sometimes it's hard to remember that there are some beautiful places just around the corner. Okay so France is a little bit of a drive but from here it's only 40 minutes to Dover and onto a Ferry and you're there. Bonjour! Another hour down the coast and you are in Normandy where there are some very pretty places - who would have thought? Rob and I were really surprised - I mean I've been to Normandy as a teenager many times but I think they were mostly booze cruises with the folks or school trips and nothing like just driving around and chilling. Honfleur was a very pleasant surprise when we arrived as was Trouville and Deauville and we really must do it again, even if it's just for a weekend. It's so very easy. It was brilliant fun practising our French again - I'm sure we were much better than last time we went ha ha.

No comments: