Do you believe that things happen for a reason? Or are they coincidental? Or is it God guiding you?
I was driving in to work today, feeling really rather blue and happened to ask God for help with something. Not just a mundane question either but something exceptionally important to me. Three hours later at work I got a phone call from someone with an appointment for me to attend which has a direct relevance to the problem I asked God for help with.
I spoke to Rob about this tonight. It's such a coincidence that I got the call today and that I had the appointment. And even what happened in the appointment. If things work out I have a direct answer to my call for help. Can this just be coincidence? Or was it God carrying me in my weakest moments and coming to my aid? I really hope so.
Makes you think huh?
1 comment:
Sarah
God is so amazingly clear sometimes in His answers it's like He turns on a loud speaker and says HERE IS YOUR ANSWER. Sometimes He is quieter or answers in a way that you don't really notice until you look back and say Gosh that thing I prayed about has happened.
As for beign carried in weakness, Psalm 121 is my bolt hole when I'm all doubtful and unsure.
Hannah xxx
p.s. I'm playing on the 18th are you?
Post a Comment