Monday, 15 January 2007

Ooucheeeee!

I'd forgotten how much it hurts the day after playing a rugby match!! It was my first game yesterday for a whole year and I was really looking forward to it! It made me realise that when I got injured last year I had lost some of my enthusiasm and had been playing because the team needed players and I felt I should be helping out. Not so now! The year out has done me the world of good and I really enjoyed the game but I'm SO and I mean SO!!! unfit!!

My aim for next week is to run more and plod less. Oh and hopefully stop aching some time between now and Easter..

2 comments:

God, Love, Life and Rugby said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
I'm sorry
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Glad you enjoyed it hun.

Sarah x said...

Hey! Wochit Miss Watts!! You wait - it'll happen to you too one day :)