We lost my Grandad at the end of October. He had a few falls the last year and was getting very frail. He fell and was taken to hospital where he got pneumonia and it was whilst recovering that they found there were lots of things wrong with him which couldn't really be fixed.
It was very sad losing him but at the same time we could celebrate his life fully as he was 88 years old and had lived his whole life in his own home with my Gran at his side. It was only the last couple of years that he'd not been able to get out much and had become really old and frail. I am so thankful that I had my Grandad with me for 41 years of my life and I know how lucky I am to have known and loved him for so many years.

No comments:
Post a Comment